23.8.07

Please Make Him Stop

Oh my fuckin' God. Eric is so annoying. I had the Showtime BBAD (Big Brother After Dark) on in the background whilst I do my email (and other shit on the internet) and I hear Eric ramble on and on and on and on (and on and on) about Jen and Jessica and "relationships" and fucking STOP!!!! My head is about to explode. He would not even stop for a breath. God! He already looks so much like the nerd trying to be the cool guy trying to land the hot chick and he thinks he's successfully getting the girl when he so...yech. Makes me sick. Gah...Carla...I now really truly understand why you hate him. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, they won't let him play POV and he totally throws the HOH challenges. He better not be in the final two. I will be royally pissed!
-Carla