22.12.07

Cheesecake Dilemna


I'm thinking about food all fucking day long! Ugh, I can't stop it. I can't help my fat ass from expanding and expanding. I know I have an excuse for stuffing my pie hole with...not pie, but other yummy things, but still, I want to stop it!!!

I've decided to bring cheesecake to the Christmas Dinner (instead of my usual Lumpiang Shanghai - ordered, not made from scratch. please.) but now the dilemna is what cheesecake to get! I love the Oreo Cheesecake - I've had that a number of times - but should I venture with something new like this White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? It looks yummy? Or should I get both?? Really...What should I do?

Other things I'm craving that's weird (since I normally don't care for these): Chipotle tacos & Razzmatazz from Jamba Juice. God help me.

No comments: