23.7.06

Keri & Speedy



I am right in the middle of re-watching the Felicity DVDs and as always, I like to listen to all the Audio Commentaries featured in the DVD. For example, I loved listening to Michael Patrick King talk in the Sex & The City DVDs because I learn cool things, behind the scenes kind of things and reasons for certain story arcs.

I tend to get irritated with commentaries that don't really pertain to the episode - like when cast members are just chatting, and they usually forget that they're supposed to do a commentary and get stuck on what they had for lunch that particular shoot. Then, I listened to Keri Russell & Scott Speedman's audio commentary on the Season 2 episode "The List". Apparently, the NY times even deemed it the sexiest DVD commentary ever. Yes, it was hot. It was sexy. It was flirty. It was too bad I've owned these DVDs for a while and only discovered it now.

Lizette - If you haven't seen it - Go WATCH it so we can talk about it. Here's a sample...

Keri: . . . But, I thought the Emmy thing that we got to do was actually really cool. When we got to parody...
Keri: Yeah. What did you do?
Scott: I can't believe you can't remember
Keri: I'm so sorry
Scott: It's okay. (a bit hurt)
Keri: What did you do?
Scott:I was a doctor. On the ER. Remember that?
Keri: Oh. Yeah. I'm like ...What did you do...? (they both laugh)
Scott: Thanks, Keri. You've been a big part of my life, too. (they laugh again)
Keri: Well, I remember the thing with Tangi, like the cop interrogation thing
Scott: Yeah, that stuck out. I'm not saying that wasn't the highlight.
Keri: And I remember doing the parody of the X-files
Scott: (incredulous) Well, there was only three. So, basically you forget the one I was in.
Keri: But, was I in that one?
Scott: Yes. Yes, dammit. ( Keri laughs )

No comments: