28.6.05

New FLOR




I was flipping through Domino when I came across an ad for a Do-It-Yourself carpet system called Interface Flor. Hmmm, the ad was eye catching so when I got home, I looked it up on the web. Of course, I was intrigued. The carpet was have in our house is really old and we've been wanting to change the carpet but it's always such. a. big. commitment! I mean, if we change one, we have to change it all! And everytime we get an estimate for the three rooms plus the hallway, we end up dejected and always put this project on hold.

The good thing about this was we were able to just think about it per room. And since we are the ones installing it, we eliminate the labor costs. Anyway, the company was great. The customer service was good and the items arrived promtly. We're happy. We'll definetly buy from there again.

No comments: